- Discipline: Builds character that applies to every area of life,
- Focus: Scientific studies show that karate training is good for the brain and helps with brain function, problem solving and quantitative reasoning skills. Results… Better School Grades! More Respectful!
- Self-Defense: Helps students improve their self-confidence & self-awareness skills to be more aware of surroundings and the ability to defend yourself.
- Fitness: Builds excellent physical coordination, balance, speed, power, focus, agility, cardiovascular and core strength
- Sport: Offers the opportunity for National and International Competition.
- Art: The ability to learn an art form from another culture and enjoy the beauty of what martial arts has to offer. Great activity for adults, teens and children to do together as a family.
Life Skills Forever
Karate Training Good for the Brain
Improves Brain Function and Important for strengthening the brains ability to problem solve, memorize, and to set and finish goals
Better at Sports
Better at Music